The company specializes in the production of secondary sterilization, cooling and air drying devices for meat food processing, automatic dryers, low-temperature and high humidity thawers, ammonia and fluorine and ethylene glycol chillers, automatic rice steamers, ice cream evaporators, evaporative condensers, in-line quick freezers, marine chillers, and various types of refrigeration, ventilators, air conditioners and other equipment.
Modeling Method Guide
(1) Confirm the conditions of use: condensation temperature, wet bulb temperature.
(2) Calculate the total heat output of the system.
(3) Look up Table 3 or Table 4, and select the calibration coefficient for heat dissipation.
(4) The total heat dissipation multiplied by the correction coefficient is the condensation load under the working condition.
(5) Look up Table 1 for model selection, and the selected heat dissipation is not less than the corrected heat dissipation data.
(1) Conditions of use: Condensation temperature 36°C, wet bulb temperature 28°C.
(2) The total heat output of the ammonia refrigeration system is 900KW. (compressor cooling capacity + compressor
Shaft power=.total heat dissipation)
(3) Look up Table 3, and the correction coefficient for heat dissipation is 1.22.
(4) Calculate the actual load of the condenser 900KWx 1.22= 1098KW.
(5) Look up Table 1, choose CPL-1165 type evaporative condenser, its exhaust heat> 1098KW,